Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
We work hard to make sure your visit to Hilton Brook is special; our generous selection of food and drink menu options will have you spoilt for choice, the Hilton Brook Derby offers the ideal venue for a pub lunch, light bite or evening meal. Our friendly atmosphere, welcoming staff and generosity is why our customers keep returning to sample more of our delightful menu. On our menu you can find succulent burgers, perfect puddings, hand stretched pizza made the way you like it and of course traditional pub food! To accompany your pub grub we’ve got a wide range of alcoholic and soft drinks available from our bar and all of our drinks can be customised at our syrup station so you can add in the flavour you like. Get a proper pint of cask or handcrafted ale, refreshing glass of wine or a cheeky cocktail or two from our friendly bar staff.
We’re a family friendly pub offering something for kids of all ages, from our children’s menu, which can be customised for even the fussiest of eaters, to a station where you can heat up food for your baby. You can sit inside or outside at the Hilton Brook, with ample booths, tables and spaces at the bar for both small and large groups. We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Hilton Brook Pub.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.